Date of the next payment change to May 7 Why?

Good day, I don’t understand why the date of the next payment was updated from April 7 to May 7. Why?

The April 7th payment (for ads in March) is currently processing. The counter resets at the end of each month. So now it’s counting April ads for payment on 7th May.

I understand, but the amount that I should be paid did not even appear to me, this is always notified in the rewards panel before April 7, that is, days before payment, the same thing happened to me last month, for example, in one of my devices tell me that there are 3 days left to process the payment. the date that appears is April 7, but on my other device I change the date to May 7, they don’t even tell me the amount that they should pay me, that is, it seems that they are not going to send me the BAT that I earn on this device since I change the date to May 7

Have you looked in rewards settings: brave://rewards/ to see the amount of BAT being processed? On android, you might have to click “view details” under “Brave Private Ads” to see this info, e.g. “Your +3.496 BAT March rewards will arrive in 3 days”. Hope this helps.

I have seen what my brave rewards panel says on my pc, I already explained it before that on one of my devices the date was updated from April 7 to May 7 and I was never notified of the amount that they should pay me, this that you mention for example: did not appear in my rewards panel: "“Your BAT March rewards will arrive in 3 days” never appeared

OK, sorry if I am not helping but just another user like you. I’m not sure why its displaying 7th May just yet. Hopefully someone else can help. :slight_smile:

don’t worry, it’s fine, thanks for trying to help me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.