Date and Time of searched websites

Dear Brave Community,
FYI I am using Brave Version 1.20.110 Chromium: 88.0.4324.192 (Official Build) (x86_64)
](https://brave.com/latest/) in my Macbook. Lately, I have noticed that while searching something, the date and time of a search is not in Gregorian but in Persian calendar maybe because of my location. Can you please guide me how to convert it into Gregorian? If my question is not clear I am adding a screenshot highlighting the problem I am facing. Please help ASAP!!!

What date does the Macbook itself show? Do you use any extensions in Brave? Have you got any other browser(s) on your Macbook, and if so what date do they show when you try the same search?

The Macbook itself shows Gregorian calender. I use other browsers (Google Chrome which shows the persian calender) but the default browser is Brave. I have not changed anything myself nor do I use any extension. Even the Safari browser shows Persian calendar. As I said earlier maybe its my location (Afghanistan, Persian calender is used in here). I have blocked the location via Brave browser but it was of no use.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.