OS: MAC OSX
OS VERSION: 10.13.5
OS Release: 17.6.0
Update Channel: Release
OS Architecture: x64
OS Platform: macOS
Brave Sync: v1.4.2
ISSUE: The dashlane icon appears on the upper right corner grayed out. When you click it, it opens up a tab that is just a blank page because when grayed out, it just defaults to opening up browser when clicking that area.
TEMPORARY SOLUTION Wednesday, June 27, 2018 4:09 AM (Europe: Paris), Tuesday, June 26, 2018 7:09 PM (America: Los Angeles)
- Close all other browsers.
- Close Dashlane Program on the computer.
- Brave > Preferences > Extensions > Turn Off Dashlane
- Brave should prompt you to restart the browser. Yes, restart browser.
- Brave > Preferences > Extensions > Turn On Dashlane
- Open the APP on your Mac
- Dashlane should light up and let you sign back in. It will last a while before it turns out again.
Hopefully that helps until they come up with a solution.