Dark mode bug on brave 0.68.2

Hello,
dark mode isn’t working anymore on the lastest nightly build : tab and search bar are still dark but settings and menu aren’t anymore…

0.68.6 still dark mode bug

note : nightly forum has a haaaaaaaard lack of responses to our question and bug report ;(
this is sad, i hope some brave dev people will look after this forum and respond to our question more often…

I think that you need to tag them so they can see the message

1 Like

@Mattches problem still not resolve after 4/5 updates

@rficasa,
Thank you for reporting.
Please remember that bugs and crashes are to be expected in Nightly builds.
I will inform the team of the issue.

1 Like

2 weeks from now and still dark mode isn’t working
Very surprised 'cause this feature was on and well working 3 weeks ago !! why go back to this feature which is a must have today…

it would be nice if we could have a changelog after every update (like vivaldi has for exemple).
Thanks

@rficasa,
We’re working on getting an auto-updater for release versions/notes on Community for release build – not sure if we’ll include Nightly changes in this however. Running change log can be seen here:

1 Like

On the beta build, 0.67.95, dark mode works as I think as intended. Settings pages and the hamburger menu at the top right has dark mode applied and everywhere else.

Nightly version, 0.69.19, still has Dark Mode not being applied in the settings pages and the hamburger menu at the top right.

1 Like

yep… 0.69.24 and still nothing. The weird thing is that in early 0.69, dark mode was running well and just disappear after an update for no reason !

This is happening on the Dev build as well. Build 0.68.100
No dark mode anywhere except the bookmarks bar and the tab bar along the top of the window

DARK THEME IS BACK, thanks brave team !

brave nightly 0.69.76 but cryptowallet doesn’t work so far :slight_smile: