Custom Website Redirects

Website Redirects can be greatly expanded to include custom additions. This is a feature that is missing from Safari (even with extensions) due to its limitations. On Safari, the site is fully loaded, compromising privacy, before it redirects.

A great use case for custom Website Redirects could be alternative privacy-focused frontends, like Nitter for Twitter. This is all while removing the original site as a middleman like in the current state of Safari.

Thanks.

This was a big help thank you very much

I’m not sure what I did but you’re welcome I think

Website Redirects can be greatly expanded to include custom additions. This is a feature that is missing from Safari (even with extensions) due to its limitations. On Safari, the site is fully loaded, compromising privacy, before it redirects.

A great use case for custom Website Redirects could be alternative privacy-focused frontends, like Nitter for Twitter. This is all while removing the original site as a middleman like in the current state of Safari.

Thanks.

I merged your two because no need for duplicates. Can make sure to actually hit vote on it. So far, seems just 1 vote though at least two of you saying it. (^_^)