Custom Install Path

Hi

As stated in the title of the topic, an installer that allows to set a custom install path for Brave is something that could really add to the product.
Especially because, at least from my experience, the disk usage the browser introduced in the last two weeks or so, went up quite a bit (note that this can be due to machine individual factors, and might be a very rarely occurring case).
On the the other hand, having the option to install the browser on a different drive, is always a nice feature to have, be it to reduce loading times or just for general storage related reasons.

A typical use-case would be, to install the browser on an SSD to decrease loading times, or to install the browser on a non primary HDD for the purpose of decreasing wear and load on a primary SSD.

1 Like

I second this. I’m going to make a new request as well, because I don’t know if anybody will see my comment here. I have less than a free gb on my primary drive and can’t afford the space.

I second this. I’d like to see this feature especially on Windows (10)

hello how can i get a brave browser with custom installer i need install brave in other drive and with this install file in site i cant doing anything and it install brave Automaticlly.