CSP being enforced with shields off

Description of the issue:
The ASRock website gets absolutely mangled due to CSP being enforced (Its worst on product pages) even with shields off, similar to a previous issue that was later fixed: It violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src *" - #4 by Milou

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Navigate to: https://pg.asrock.com/mb/AMD/B550M%20Phantom%20Gaming%204/index.asp

Expected result:
Sections of content meant to be hidden behind buttons is laid out linearly while the buttons are non-functional, and some icons take up most of the page.

Brave Version( check About Brave):

v1.48.158

Additional Information:
As with the mentioned previously reported issue shields on/off makes no difference.

@3DCat Just FYI, I moved your topic over to #support-and-troubleshooting:web-compatibility as it seems to be a better fit. Also going to ask:

1. Does this happen if you do Private Window and/or Guest Window (or just try in new profile)?

2. Does this also happen on Chrome?

3. Which version of Windows are you using? (I know you had Windows tagged earlier, but nothing advising which)

Does not happen in Private Window, Guest Window, or Chrome.

Windows 10 22H2

Oh wow, if that’s the case, it suggests issue is with an extension you have running more than anything else. Are you running any extensions? If so, want to try disabling or removing them to see if issue resolves?

Seems fine here; (normal and private side by side)

Can’t say for sure my issue was LibRedirect but it was the last extension I removed but the only one I did a hard refresh after (SHIFT+F5) and everything seemed to load fine.

Wish I had done a hard refresh after each but well hindsight is 20/20. Granted all the other extensions are now added back in and after a hard refresh the page is still fine so likely I’m right.

Interestingly on reinstalling it from the latest release on the github I can’t even enable it, Brave disables it automatically.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.