Crypto wallet account names and erc20 tokens disappeared

Description of the issue:
Shortly after connecting my Ledger Nano X wallet to my Brave Crypto Wallet, I was logged out of my Brave Crypto Wallet. After logging back in, all my account names (30+) were reverted back to generic names: Account 1, Account 2, etc. Also, all of the custom tokens (and balances) I had previously added to each account are no longer appearing.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
I tried disconnecting my Ledger and logging out of Brave Crypto Wallet and back in again, but the issue still persists.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
N/A

Expected result:
N/A

Reproduces how often:
N/A

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
MacOS Catalina 10.15.6
Brave Browser 1.14.84

Additional Information:
My tokens are not actually missing from the blockchain - I’ve confirmed this by visiting etherscan.com and inputting the ETH addresses for each of my accounts. This issue is more of an inconvenience in that I have to re-add all the custom tokens as well as rename all my accounts - a major pain. And I’m concerned that after doing this work, the issue will happen again.

1 Like

Hi ! Same here, on Ubuntu [Version 1.15.72 Chromium: 86.0.4240.75], and I do have a ledger as well.
Custom names and tokens disappear accross browser launch.

Hey thanks for your response! After disconnecting my Ledger since I created this thread, I’ve had no issues with account names and tokens disappearing. Until today! I signed into my account to find everything had reverted back to default. Very frustrating to have to rename accounts and re-add all the custom tokens again. I’m thinking of moving everything to MetaMask.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.