Credited automation sent in To @BravePublishers

hi,sir

my rewards all in automation sent in To @BravePublishers every month my wallet how change in my own address please help me…

Credited automation sent in To @BravePublishers… how to chagle in settings

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting. I’d like to ask a few questions to start:

• Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, how many?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

YES I USE 4 or 5 multiple account use brave browser only… but … removed in family friends…,

but Uphold? wallet is single user in my pc connect with me only…

YES I USE 4 or 5 multiple account use brave browser only… but … removed in family friends…,

but Uphold? wallet is single user in my pc connect with me only…

@abubackarsithick can you share screenshots of your event logs for each of your devices connected?

sorry my brave sync… my family uninstallation in bravebrower detel…

my brave brower in uninstallation and reinstallation… all derves syan loss… sorry …

sorry my brave sync… my family uninstallation in bravebrower detel…

my brave brower in uninstallation and reinstallation… all derves syan loss… sorry …

I always turned-off auto-contribute but for last months rewards it was turned on and I have no idea how and when it was turned on. Now I got 14.500 BAT deducted from my uphold account last month. Can’t the 14.500 BAT be returned?

I sent you a direct message but still no reply.

@steeven
I always turned-off auto-contribute but for last months rewards it was turned on and I have no idea how and when it was turned on. Now I got 14.500 BAT deducted from my uphold account last month. Can’t the 14.500 BAT be returned?

I sent you a direct message but still no reply.

Hi @Daviddaniels, please see reply in DM.

i have done that @steeven

Hi there, same for me, i had auto-contribute off for months, and few days ago all my reward are gone…

Hi sir, i have the same problem as @Daviddaniels, can i do something about it ?

1 Like

you can DM @steeven, He’s gonna do something about it

hey bro!!

I’d love to ask you some few questions about uphold acct.

yea, what’s up bro ?

please, check your dm.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.