Creating this topic for 4th time, please respond and clarify

Oh alright but as it is clear in the image, the confirmations are for the previous rate, not for the new changed rates so I must be paid according to the old rates itself, right? @Asad

All the confirmations showing the previous rate is a bug and I think Brave team is working on solving it. But BAT count is added based on the basis of the respective tiers the confirmations are from and it’s working perfectly.

In your case, the first 4 confirmations are from the refferals you did prior to Oct 1 for which you will get $5/confirmation and rest 3 confirmations are from the refferals you did after Oct 1 for which you will get $1/confirmation.

But still all the confirmations will be showing under previous rate due to the bug as I mentioned above. Hope I am clear to you.

1 Like

Oh, I see, okay now I am clear about this issue, thank you for explaining it in detail. :slight_smile:

Sir can i ask question? Why some of my referral completed 30 days use of brave from September not confirm?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.