Created wallet on desktop Need it on android phone

Please only post Brave Wallet inquiries in this category – visit the Brave Rewards category for all related rewards issues.

The Brave Team will never ask you for your recovery phrase or private key.

Description of the issue: I created a wallet on my desktop brave installation. I need to get it on my android phone.

Is the issue occurring on a specific network? I don’t understand.

What operating system are you using? Linux Mint (latest), Android

Brave Version (check About Brave): 1.63.165 Chromium 122.0.6261.94 (Official Build) unknown (64-bit)

Additional Information: I created a wallet on my linux desktop. I just want to know how to access it from my android phone.

Hello - You can import it using the recovery phrase from your desktop wallet.

I don’t have a wallet icon in the browser toolbar. Is there some other version of brave that I need to install???

I can get a wallet icon by selecting wallet from the menu and going through the process to create a wallet but it’s not the same wallet and when I click on the wallet icon from there there isn’t any “import existing wallet”

If you created a new wallet, you’ll need to reset it and try importing again. You will see an import option available to you. Please provide a screenshot where stuck. Thank you

I uninstalled brave and installed it again. When I open it I get this.

I don’t see a wallet icon.

Its also available in your Settings. Three dots at the bottom.

Additionally, you can enter brave://wallet in your address bar. Thanks

This is what I got in settings/Brave wallet

I clicked on “Reset and clear wallet data” and confirmed. Now what?

You can enter brave://wallet in your address bar and import the recovery phrase of your desktop wallet.

It can also be found in the three dots at the bottom