Create possibility for separate tipping banners per channel

Hi,

I have an account with 2 websites (channels) that I own. But the channels have nothing in common with each other. A blockchain website and a cycling website. Unfortunately it’s only possible to create 1 tipping banner. So, now the users of the cycling website get the tipping banner of my blockchain website. This is not cool.

Originally it went ok since I had 2 separate channels (accounts). But… I was forced to merge the channels in 1 account since that @#$%^&* Uphold does not accept 2 accounts of 1 person (KYC). Therefore I moved my cycling site to my blockchain account. Not a great solution, but it worked. Until I encountered this issue…

I was intended to create a news message at my cycling website that we support Brave and an explanation to download and use it. But I will not do that for now until this issue is solved.

Please can you solve this asap?

Preferred solution:
Create possibility to use my own wallets for the payments, so that I can work independently from Uphold. In that case I am able again to manage 2 separate channels with their own tipping banners.

@Herman_N you able to create different tipping banner for each channel/site. See Different Tipping Banners For Different Channels?

Hi @eljuno,

thanks for the quick response. Great.

Maybe it’s a hint to place all options per channel into one single block at the website. This makes it more intuitive. UX design.

But for now, many thanks.

Best regards, Herman

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.