Crashing whenever trying to tip

I try to tip or look at my pending tips and it crashes the browser.

In brave rewards hit pending contributions. Or hiting brave rewards while open on a page where i can tip. it will crash the browser): 1. 2. 3.

I have no recording software:

I expect it to happen everytime:

Everytime:

Windows 10, V1.11.104 ):

Additional Information:

@jamvencarter,
I’m unable to reproduce this behavior. Can I ask if you have Brave Sync enabled at this time?

I do have it enabled.

@jamvencarter,
We are launching Sync v2 in the next major browser update (likely next week) which is highly improved over the other. Additionally, Sync v2 is known to cause crashes in some cases – can you try disabling Sync and then seeing if you get the same behavior when you try to type?

I have disabled sync and still have the issue of being booted.

@jamvencarter,
Hmmm…interesting. Do you have any extensions installed at this time?

I do should i disable them all?

@jamvencarter,
Yeah I would try disabling them all, then if the issue is resolved, re-enabling them one at a time to determine which one has the conflict.

Unfortunately it is not solving the issue

1 Like

@jamvencarter,
Thank you for confirming. Let me reach out to some team members and see if they can shed any insight into this issue.

Appreciate your patience.

Okay thank you so much as this is a hindrance :sweat_smile:

@jamvencarter,
Do you have automatic crash reporting enabled in the browser? If not, will you go to brave://crashes and click the Send now link so that we can take a look on our end?

Ok i hit send now hope this helps!

It has gotten worse, as now if i open the rewards page or the rewards triangle at all it crashes.

Hope you get a chance to look at my reports, sorry for being impatient haha.

Any luck with my reports?

@jamvencarter,
Sorry for the late reply – can you please provide me with the crash report IDs from the last few crashes you’ve had in this way?

No worries sorry if i bothered you with all the replies.
2a3d0000-45d5-d704-0000-000000000000
1e3d0000-45d5-d704-0000-000000000000
1d3d0000-45d5-d704-0000-000000000000

584b0000-45d5-d704-0000-000000000000 newest one

@jamvencarter,
Can you please try clearing your browsing history (Menu --> History --> Clear browsing data), close/relaunch the browser, then try tipping again and see if you get different results?