Crashing since new version

Since the upgrade to 1.19 Brave has been crashing about once an hour on El Capitan (no I"m not going to install a more recent version of the OS). I’m going through disabling extension one by one to see if that resolves it. If there are other tips on how to resolve this please let me know. If this keeps up I’m going to have to go back to Chrome. No such problems. I enabled auto crash reporting.

Hi @mculver,
If disabling the extensions does not fix the issue, one thing you could try is re-running the installer.

Same problem “ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED” after standby with Version 1.19.86 Chromium: 88.0.4324.96 and BigSur 11.1. No problem with Safari. Any ideas?

@subrare,
This does not look like the same issue – can you please open your own thread with the relevant details surrounding your situation so that we can take a look?

@mculver,
I think it may be a better test to try creating a new profile (temp) and browse normally for a bit on this new profile and see if the browser still crashes.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.