Crashing share-to-Brave menu

Since the last update of Brave on latest IOS I experience a crash when I use the share menu to open content in Brave. This happens both on my iPhone 5s and my iPad Air 2. I see that in the address bar Brave starts opening an URL, but after approx 1 second the bar is emptied and a crash follows. It happens 100% reproducible with any URL. Opening those links in Brave using copy-paste of the link works fine. Opening the links in Safari on IOS is also no problem.
Any suggestions?

will cc @joel on this.

@rsmits Could you confirm what version of brave is running on your device? Also was this a new install or upgrade from previous version?

We’ve had other reports of this for the past few releases, just super hard to pin down. Brave and iOS versions would be useful.

Brave 1.4 (17.08.08.08)
IOS 10.3.3

My Install was an update.

I am not able to reproduce the issue with update to 1.4.1

Similar problem, when I type a URL in the address bar with 2-8 tabs open with the last tab a blank page for the typed URL. As soon as I hit Enter Brave Hangs and is unresponsive. I have to close it with Task Manager and restart.
Versions are:
Brave 0.18.26
rev 67f2568
Muon 4.3.15
libchromiumcontent 60.0.3112.101
V8 6.0.286.54
Node.js 7.9.0
Update Channel dev
OS Platform Microsoft Windows
OS Release 10.0.14393
OS Architecture x64

@ccdi. The issue you mentioned is for laptop. Please log a new thread in https://community.brave.com/c/help-me. This thread is specific to iOS

I’m sorry, I filed the issue under iOS when it’s a Windows 10 machine.

Phil

Issue still occurs for me at 1.4.1 :disappointed_relieved:

After update to IOS11.0.1 I can’t reproduce the issue anymore.