Could not login gemini account in brave brower

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:
my gemini account logged out from the browser and i could not login again it displays an error please try again after you complete your verification ID in gemini ,but i already completed and recieved previous month rewards .So,i checked in gemini account in the connected apps and revoked the access from brave browser and again tried to login it displays same error . But when i check again in gemini brave browser is having access to my account this is error i am experiencing from past week
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
windows 10 21H2 V1.37.111
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes it is
What date did you verify your wallet?
sep 21 ,2021 verified with gemini account with completed verification id account
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes i had recieved successfully past month payments
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
no i am not using a vpn
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
yes i am

1 Like

same error is occurring with me i have not received my payouts since February 2022.

I have the same problem. Keeps giving the ‘problem processing your request’ error.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.