This happens on both Windows and MacOS
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Go to Nike website with shields down
- Attempt to create an account, observe CORS errors for Nike API
- Try a different browser, such as Firefox and observe no errors
- To be able to sign up or login to Nike
- To be able to add items to your basket on Nike
- To be able to use the Sendcloud Print Client
Brave Version( check
Version 1.36.119 Chromium: 99.0.4844.83 (Official Build) (arm64)
Error log when attempting to login to Nike
Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://unite.nike.com/login?appVersion=912&experienceVersion=912&uxid=com.nike.commerce.nikedotcom.web&locale=en_NL&backendEnvironment=identity&browser=Google%20Inc.&os=undefined&mobile=false&native=false&visit=1&visitor=650d6f05-88b7-466c-ac41-0967839f72ae' from origin 'https://www.nike.com' has been blocked by CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
Error log when using the Sendcloud Print Client detection:
Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'http://127.0.0.1:1903/printers?user-id=105592' from origin 'https://panel.sendcloud.sc' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Private-Network' header was present in the preflight response for this private network request targeting the local
When you try either of these websites via Firefox or Chrome, no issues persist