Description of the issue:
Browser crashes at start if site cache has been corrupted before.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Download Epic Games Store launcher (or other software, that works with browser cache directly)
- Make a few actions to begin authorization process (*while playing game) in downloaded software
- Wait for MS Windows fatal error
- Reload system and find out that browser cache is corrupted
- Try to open Brave in default mode
Browser ignores corrupted cache/tries to repair it or shows warning.
Browser crashes after loading site’s cache
The fact that browser cache has been corrupted is definetely EGS problem, nevertheless it has uncovered Brave launch bug.
Before system crash browser was in private mode.
Corrupted cache is related to site: www.epicgames.com
Can provide cache files & logs via e-mail/community messages