Contribution problem

why have I not been able to get a BAT token and 3 months ago when the distribution process to my account has always been a problem even though I have linked all accounts and verified everything as required but I did not get anything.

Hi @iqbalmahdaly - thanks for reporting your issue. A few questions to better understand what might be going on:

What OS and Brave version are you using?
Is the BAT in question from viewing ads, grants, contributions or some of each?

Thanks in advance.

I haven’t received my BAT token for 3 months because I have not verified the uplohd account yet, but 2 weeks ago I verified the uplohd account but I didn’t get my token distribution from 9 yesterday to the distribution date this month. the first month 119 BAT I did not get. month 2 I also did not get anything and this month 3 also I did not receive any distribution, I can only notice “There was a problem processing your contribution” why is that way.

Pada tanggal Jum, 8 Nov 2019 pukul 22.22 steeven via Brave Community brave@discoursemail.com menulis:

Hi @iqbalmahdaly - is the BAT from Grants?

BAT from Brave Rewards.
from the results of seeing advertisements.

Pada tanggal Sab, 9 Nov 2019 pukul 03.05 steeven via Brave Community brave@discoursemail.com menulis: