Contribution not processing - 'overdue' - backend error?

payments
bug

My browser has processed contributions okay in the past, but this month it’s got a problem sending the contribution. It’s been ‘overdue’ for a couple days. The payment screen looks like this:

I saw on old thread about overdue contributions but I think this is different. I have the latest version of the browser and more than 30 minutes viewing time. I use fiddler for web development so I ran it on the Brave browser today and it looks like there is a problem with the backend. I see two errors in the logs. I think the first one is normal, it’s a 404 error for https://ledger.mercury.basicattentiontoken.org/v1/grants?paymentId=XXXX (the XXXX is a long hex string that I have deleted for privacy) with the message no promotions available so I think that’s just because I already claimed the free BAT this month.

But here’s the one that looks like a problem, for a HTTP PUT to https://ledger.mercury.basicattentiontoken.org/v2/wallet/XXXX (the XXXX is another long hex string). Here’s the response:

{"statusCode":400,"error":"Bad Request","message":"Response Error: 400 Bad Request"}

This keeps happening maybe every 3-5 minutes.

Here are my browser specs:

Brave: 0.22.810
V8: 6.7.288.43
rev: 8f30eeba0c2d6cccf1920a360b4774f820adbc58
Muon: 7.0.6
OS Release: 10.0.17134
Update Channel: Release
OS Architecture: x64
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
Node.js: 7.9.0
Brave Sync: v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent: 67.0.3396.71

EDIT

I was browsing some of the other issues on the site and saw the instructions for how to launch from git bash to get logging info. Here’s the message in the logs that goes with the error above (the XXXX is the same hex string in the error message earlier):

ledger client error(1): {} Error: HTTP response 400 for PUT /v2/wallet/XXXX at request.request (C:\Users\dhm\AppData\Local\Brave\app-0.22.810\resources\app.asar\app\browser\api\ledger.js:1627:9) at Function.defaultSession.webRequest.fetch (C:\Users\dhm\AppData\Local\Brave\app-0.22.810\resources\app.asar\js\lib\request.js:75:5)

This log message keeps repeating every few minutes.