I am a transcriber who works for a large company. If we have a problem with a file as we work, or anything else, we can contact Support through a beacon that can be found on the bottom right of the website. A few minutes ago, I updated Brave to version 1.1.23 and the beacon disappeared. I opened the website in Google Chrome, and it was still there. I have now spoken to two other colleagues, and the same thing has happened to them, so I know it’s the Brave update.
The beacon is a very important feature in our day-to-day work. For instance, we can receive a Christmas bonus for each file we complete if we contact the Help Desk through the beacon which has now disappeared.
The first image I uploaded is in Brave, and as you can see, the beacon is missing. The second is using Google Chrome. To reproduce the issue, simply go to the homepage of our website using Brave and then any other browser for comparison.