Constant Crashes Continue with Tabs Lost

Description of the issue:

Everything is covered in this two threads. One being my old thread that was closed and another describing the same exact issue.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Shut down browser. Shut down computer. Start computer the next day. Start Brave. CRASH.

Happens 4-5 out of 7 days of the week. In other words there’s a major issue that’s not getting fixed.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Exactly what’s already been described. Double click Brave icon on desktop. Brave “flash loads” meaning you see the program fill the screen for half a second with a white background and then the browser automatically shuts itself down. Then it ALWAYS loads the second time you load the program but ALL OF YOUR TABS ARE NOW GONE AND YOU CAN’T LOAD THEM FROM HISTORY WITHOUT GOING ONE BY ONE BY ONE BY ONE BY ONE BY ONE.

Expected result:

How about fix this apparent issue? It’s been ongoing for months now. How can you not resolve this?

Reproduces how often:

Daily.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Windows 7 Ultimate. Windows 10.

Additional Information:

I’d rather not stop using this browser but I’m giving it another two weeks max and then completely uninstalling and going back to Firefox. This is completely unacceptable. If I have 40 tabs open the last thing I want to do is scour through my history to find each tab and waste 15-20 mins of my life every morning opening them all back up again manually. Just not going to continue doing this.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.