Connecting to the browser game The Settlers Online

I’m playing on the french version of the game, EU Server. Which means I don’t know if this bug also occurs on other servers.

*Description of the issue:
The website uses autoconnect, and it tells me to activate cookies to be able to connect. Here the error message :
"Your current browser settings appear to be blocking our authentication system. For the best user experience, we recommend that you update your settings to enable cookies on this browser
. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."
I’ve tried to enable cookies but it doesn’t seem to work. I’m new to using Brave so maybe I did something wrong.

**Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):
1 : Go to the Website
2 : Click the connect button

**Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
It just shows me the error page

**Expected result:
The connection goes well, and leads to the logged web page.

**Reproduces how often:
Every time

**Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows & [Version 1.8.86 Chromium: 81.0.4044.129 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

**Additional Information:
Clicking “ok” doesn’t change anything, and I can’t get around this connection system.

When on the website, can you change to “Allow all cookies” via Brave icon at URL bar?

I couldn’t find the button “Allow all cookies”.
But i looked a bit deeper in the cookie section after clicking the icon in the URL bar, and I found out that Ubisoft cookies were blocked. I unblocked them and now it works.
Thank you very much ! I didn’t noticed I could access cookies from there.

Known issue, so yeah. In shields (in the address bar), just Allow All Cookies

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.