' Connect To Uphold/Your Uphold Wallet' Option Disappeared On Brave Creators Page

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
@eljuno @Asad
The Connect To Uphold/Add Uphold Wallet Button On The Brave Creator Page Suddenly Disappeared After I CONNECTED My Brave Creators Account To A Verified Uphold Account!.

I Saw The Option To Connect Uphold At First On Android Than I connected Uphold Through My Android. The Option To Connect To Uphold Disappeared After That. Than I Unauthorized Brave On Uphold To See It It Brings The Option Back But No Results. I Can’t Get The Option To connect To Uphold.

I Am On Android 10 Galaxy J6 And I Am Using The Latest Version Of Brave!

How can this issue be reproduced?

1.There Is No Add Uphold Wallet Option On My Creators Page
2.I Don’t Know If My Account Is Connected To Uphold Or Not As There Is No Option To See That

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

The Brave Authors

Copyright 2020 The Brave Authors. All rights reserved.

Brave 1.8.93 Chromium: 81.0.4044.129 (Official Build) (32-bit)
Revision 3d71af9f5704a40b85806f4d08925db24605ba25-refs/branch-heads/4044@{#979}
OS Android 10; SM-J600G Build/QP1A.190711.020
Google Play services SDK=12451000; Installed=19629035; Access=3p
JavaScript V8 8.1.307.31
User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 10; SM-J600G) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/81.0.4044.129 Mobile Safari/537.36
Command Line –use-mobile-user-agent --use-mobile-user-agent --enable-viewport --validate-input-event-stream --enable-longpress-drag-selection --touch-selection-strategy=direction --main-frame-resizes-are-orientation-changes --disable-composited-antialiasing --enable-dom-distiller --disable-domain-reliability --no-pings --extension-content-verification=enforce_strict --extensions-install-verification=enforce --sync-url=https://no-thanks.invalid --enable-features=PassiveMixedContentWarning,PasswordImport,MixedContentSiteSetting,AutoupgradeMixedContent,WebUIDarkMode,SimplifyHttpsIndicator,DnsOverHttps --disable-features=AutofillServerCommunication,TextFragmentAnchor,AudioServiceOutOfProcess,NotificationTriggers,InterestFeedContentSuggestions,OfflinePagesPrefetching,VideoPlaybackQuality,TranslateUI,AllowPopupsDuringPageUnload,LookalikeUrlNavigationSuggestionsUI,SmsReceiver --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end --disable-fre --top-controls-show-threshold=0.5 --top-controls-hide-threshold=0.5 --disable-fre --top-controls-show-threshold=0.5 --top-controls-hide-threshold=0.5 --disable-fre --top-controls-show-threshold=0.5 --top-controls-hide-threshold=0.5 --disable-fre --top-controls-show-threshold=0.5 --top-controls-hide-threshold=0.5
Executable Path No such file or directory
Profile Path /data/user/0/com.brave.browser/app_chrome/Default
Variations 5e3a236d-4113a79e

Mobile Device details
I Am ON Android 10| Samsung Galaxy J6
Additional Information:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.