Confused with Ad Payout system

Hello,

I want to start off by saying that I am highly impressed with Brave and I’m highly impressed with how the browser works. Thank you all to the Brave developers and community for all the hard work that you have been doing!

Though, I am either confused or not understanding how the payout system works. I have been a “creator” since February and have several friends that I have asked to look at my materials and download Brave on their machines. I wanted to test Brave in February and see what the ad payout was like. I noticed that there was the three downloaded, confirmed, and installed features. I have been keeping close track of my metrics, because I want to understand before really pushing this on my social media. I asked a few more friends to use this in March. Again, keeping track of metrics.

This pay period was nice with the number of BAT that I received, but I still do not understand completely the numbers and how I was paid/if there is a problem. I’m attaching some screen shots of my information. I have February, March, and the payout information. According to my count, this should be higher in terms of the payout than I received. Am I confused about the system? I thought that I would get paid for not only confirmed, but also downloaded and installed programs as well? How do I get numbers from last month if you have paid these out, I ask because this is a 30 day program and how do I verify those numbers from the middle of March?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you again for your time and concern,

NathanScreen Shot 2020-04-09 at 7.19.09 PM

More or less, yes. A bit misunderstanding.

You’ll get paid only for confirmed referral.

Mentioned here brave.com/refer and here https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025284131-What-do-the-referral-metrics-on-my-dashboard-mean- and when you try to opt-in to referral program and IIRC also in email (confirmation after you opt-in).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.