Confirmation from admins about disappearing BATs after verifying wallet

Hello admins, I know these days your workload is very high due to payment days and bug reports but can anybody at least confirm that the info asked from us by the admins to try and solve the problem was received and is been taking care of?. Like me, there are a lot of users whose BATs just disappeared after relinking their Uphold accounts and the posts reporting these problems are getting closed after asking for some info to solve the problem but the thing is we send the DMs but don’t receive any answer as a confirmation. It doesn’t have to be a long answer, just at least a repply that the DM was received and the problem is been solved would be enough for us to stay calm since payments to verified wallets are due in any moment but we lost almost all of our BATs from April and that’s what have me a bit nervous, not knowing if I’m gonna get those BATs in this payment session.

Is my first time sending a DM in this forum so I don’t even know if the admins received the info from my post: BAT from 6.something to 0.070 after reentering my uphold

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!