Confirm your Secret Backup Phrase page is broken

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Create new wallet
  2. At “Secret Backup Phrase” reveal the backup phrase
  3. Click next

Expected result:

I am able to put the words in correct order and proceed

What actually happens:

The page is cut off at the last row and not scrollable below that. No elements (such as confirm button of any kind) exist in the HTML tree either if I inspect element to check for errors. In case the flow is supposed to proceed automatically - it does not, I have attempted multiple times and have verified the words are in correct order.

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Version 1.1.23 Chromium: 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

It is a bit strange that I have to go to these lengths to submit a bug report. Modern software should include a “Submit bug report” button that allows submission of a bug report from the faulty context and includes said context information automatically along with user comments. Most people will not go digging around for how to submit these reports, much less - register an account for it.

That is a known issue. As a work around you can zoom out on the page to see the words and add them to confirm account validation. This should be fixed soon. You can track the issue here

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.