Computer froze, lost estimated BAT earnings, lost Browser settings, but still have Browser History, cookies, saved passwords, and earned BAT from last month

Hello. My computer just locked up. Up until this point, I had around 16.5 estimated earned BAT. I had saved browser settings. Everything was fine until now, after I re-opened Brave browser.
I hard-shutdown my computer after the lock-up/freeze, started the computer back up,. I opened Brave, and everything except for Browser History, cookies, saved passwords, and the 5.0 BAT I earned last month, is gone. Brave browser settings are gone, and it is like I just installed the browser. I even was offered to go through the initial browser orientation again. My computer has frozen before since installing Brave, and none of my information was lost before.
Before the freeze, I had 3 tabs open, all on cryptocurrency faucet websites. I had just disabled adblocking for one of those sites, and attempted to open a link on one of the webpages.

I hope that helps someone :disappointed: I wish I could recover all of the customization I had, and the estimated earnings I was to receive next month. Is there any way to do that?

I do not know how to reproduce the issue.

My operating system is Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. My Brave version is 0.64.77 Chromium: 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit).

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.