I’ve encountered a small frustrating thing. Can you help me understand what am I doing wrong or if this is a bug? When I close the browser, all the tabs are closed (but just for 1 profile).
Here are the details
- using windows 11
- using 2 profiles (1 personal, 1 work)
- both profiles have active syncs (without syncing open tabs)
- both profiles have setting to open where I left off
- when closing the work profile browser, every tab gets close (super frustrating, when I close it on accident)
- when closing the personal profile browser, everything starts from where I left it
I honestly don’t know what could be causing this - has anyone experienced a similar problem? Thank you for any advice!