Closing a tab reveals the contents of tab immediately to left as a blank (black) page

Closing a tab reveals the contents of tab immediately to left as a blank (black) page.

With several tabs open, click x on a tab to close, brave opens tab immediately to left and its body is black and empty.
This is reproducible on 12.9” ipad pro running IOS 14.6 (18F72). Brave Version 1.30.1 (21.8.17.19). It also works on IOS public beta v15.7.
You can select another random tab and come back to original black tab and content will magically appear.
Very annoying…

Please move your post to the Mobile Support category at https://community.brave.com/c/support-and-troubleshooting/mobile-support/76 . Your question has nothing to do with Brave Rewards.

Can you point me to information on how to do that please?

I believe that you can move it by editing your original post and changing the category. That way, your post will be more likely to be seen by the right people who can help with your issue.

1 Like

I see it worked! Hopefully you’ll be able to get your issue resolved soon, or at the very least, get the attention of the devs to make a fix.

1 Like

@fauchiisjosefmengel,
Thanks for reaching out to us with this.

Looks like I can reproduce this fairly easily. Reaching out to iOS team to check and see if the issue is already known. If not I will log this issue for the developers to review.

2 Likes

I’ve logged this issue on our Github here:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.