[Closed] Unable to Sign In To VSTS Account (Visual Studio Team Services)

solved

I love the browser so far, apart from a couple of missing little features that I’ve become used to using FireFox. Hoever, I’ve found a site that I’m having trouble signing into.

The site is ‘my-account-name.visualstudio.com’, and unfortunately is one of my most-used sites, and without being signed in I’m unable to access Visual Studio Team Services (and EVERYTHING with VSTS is web-based). So I’m effectively locked out of all of my VSTS repos.

I’ve tried with both 3rd-party cookies blocked, and allowed and it made no difference. Same with fingerprint detection, it makes no difference if turned on or off.

Have you tried Shields Down?

Hi Alex.Thanks for the reply! No I haven’t tried Shields Down. A quick google search showed mostly gaming references, but I assume that’s not what you meant. Do you have a link so I can have a look at what it does?

Check out this video where I describe a few common scenarios and how to change shield settings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1-Ch8fNmnE

Sorry to take so long with my reply. The following version appears to have solved the problem:

Brave 0.13.0
rev c60b783
Muon 2.0.12
libchromiumcontent 54.0.2840.100
V8 5.4.500.41
Node.js 7.0.0
Update Channel dev
os.platform win32
os.release 10.0.14393
os.arch x64