[Closed] Delay when clicking on link (Windows 10) on Outlook

Hi,
I’m pretty sure this isn’t a brave issue, but it only happens when Brave is the default Windows browser. When I click on a link in an email in Outlook 2013, there is a noticeable delay of about 5 seconds before Brave opens the link. This has only started happening recently.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? (it’s not a huge deal, just in the “would be nice” category)

TIA,

jim

I noticed the same thing straight after installing Brave.

Name Version
Brave 0.12.15
Muon 1.4.31
libchromiumcontent 53.0.2785.143
V8 5.3.332.47
Node.js 6.5.0
Update Channel dev
os.platform win32
os.release 10.0.14393
os.arch x64

Thanks, maybe it is a Brave issue. I will try to investigate further.

Per the posting guidelines please provide the requiste info so we can investigate in an efficient manner.

Thanks!

my configuration is similar to yannduran’s; latest Brave on 64-bit Windows 10 Home with Office 2013 on a Samsung 9 Plus laptop.

BTW, I just did a quick test, and after I set Chrome as the default browser in WIndows Default Programs, clicking the same link in an Outlook email opens the link in Chrome almost instantly. Default Browser back to Brave, and clicking on that link takes between 1 and 3 seconds (both Chrome and Brave were already running before clicking the link). So it might indeed be a Brave issue. Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks.

[Closed] Links from other Applications (Like Outlook) Slow to Open in Brave

Thanks for your feedback. I remember the team have noticed the issue:

Thanks