Clearly mark all Brave Ads as Brave Ads

Recently I started getting ads in notifications. Windows 10 has identified these notifications as coming from Brave browser. I assumed that one of the websites that I allow to send notifications got hijacked to send spam ads, so I started disabling notification permissions one by one but it didn’t help. Only an hour ago, after a week, it suddenly dawned on me that these are the Brave Ads I enabled a long time ago.

There is nothing marking them as Brave Ads, no quick help or unsubscribe link. Nothing. Just the ad text. All my website notification subscriptions are gone, since I erroneously accused them of spamming me.

This is bad design, please fix soon.


I saw that you already open an issue on GitHub for this @doom777. :+1: