How may I selectively clear data in history? My yahoo allows clearing the last hour.
If you are using the desktop version of Brave then follow these steps:
- Open a new tab
- Navigate to ‘about:history’
- To remove an individual history item, right click the item and select “Delete History Entry”
- To remove multiple items you can Shift - Click to select multiple, then right click and select “Delete Selected History Entries”
If you are using the mobile version:
- Tap the Triple Dot menu in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- From the drop down menu that appears, tap History
- You may delete individual items by tapping the garbage can icon next to them. To delete multiple items, long tap any item and the interface will let you select check marks next to the items. You may then selectively clear them.
You may also tap “Clear Browsing Data” and you will have the option to delete from a time range.
system closed #3
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.