Claiming rewards on android just keeps spinning

Anyone else having issues claiming their rewards on android? This is the second month in a row that I get a notice to claim my rewards, but they never come through. The icon just spins and spins (see attached image), and the rewards never come through. I was hoping the new android brave wallet would fix the issue but it doesn’t look like it helped at all. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

I have this same issue.

1 Like

Dave, @steeven sent me this message (Brave monthly payment not received all the earnings are gone for December - #93 by steeven) so he could help resolve the issue. I’m not sure what was done to fix the issue but I did what he said and a few days later I was able to claim my rewards. Hopefully this works for you as well AND it proves to have solved the problem permanently for next month’s rewards.

Kevin,
Hey thanks! Just saw this and will check it out.

No problem! BTW… whatever Steeven did to fix it worked. The last payout went through to my Android phone with no issues. Hopefully he’s able to help you as well. Good luck!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.