Description of the issue:
I am using Brave on an Android device. A couple of days ago, when I opened the browser, I noticed that BAT support was added. I clicked through to create my BAT wallet. I think it succeeded but I am not sure where I can confirm that. I just created the wallet, I didn’t add any funds to it. Today I saw there was a token grant, and I tried twice to claim it. Both times the progress wheel kept spinning and claiming the token didn’t complete.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):
- From the address bar, clicked the triangle which had a notification about the token grant
- That popped up a small window to claim
- After clicking claim, it didn’t complete
- From the home screen there was also notification of the token grant
- I clicked claim from there and it also didn’t complete. Just the progress wheel kept spinning.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Token was not claimed
Expected to claim the token
Reproduces how often:
I only tried twice.
Reproducible on current live release (yes/no):*