Claim button stuck on loading

There are two “claim rewards” buttons and when I click them, they stay stuck forever at and loading state.

Android 10
Brave 1.46.134

Yes I have an Brave Rewards Profile currently verified.

What date did you connect a your Brave Rewards Profile?
Cant remember but its a long time ago

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
No

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices?
Yes

@caroned I’m just going to suggest you create a Rewards Support Ticket. One is from prior month, so something is wrong.

Am I safe to assume this is a typo and you’re actually on Release version 1.46.134?

Nightly is on 1.48.32
Beta is 1.47.115
Release is 1.46.134

I was trying to sort through all of the released at https://github.com/brave/brave-browser/releases?page=1 but wasn’t seeing any of them ever having a 1.47.134 so kind of wanting to make sure looking at the right info here.

Oh, sorrry. Its actually 1.46.134

1 Like

I thought so, but with some of the weird things I’ve seen before, I’ve learned not to assume and ask. That said, support ticket is definitely the way to go, if you can click on link for it in my prior comment and get that done. They’ll be able to research it more effectively and assist.

I Created a ticket. Thank you for the link.

also, there is a log entry i got on the reward logs page:

Failed to confirm attestation
[Dec 06, 2022, 10:49:59.1 PM:ERROR:promotion.cc(338)] Attestation failed CAPTCHA_FAILED

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.