Claim button problem

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Android 10 and 1.40.106

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) no

What date did you verify your wallet?
01/03/2022, 01:06:43 AM

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes till June

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Not now

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? No

I was using my uphold account since a year till June 2022 In the June 2022 i received my payment. But the same day I received my rewards into uphold my uphold account got closed after that I realised uphold is not supported in India now.
Since then I’ve didn’t got claim button (i.e., in July 2022 and Aug 2022)
Please look into the issue @Mattches @steeven

Hello,
This not an issue or error — please be advised of the following changes to regional restrictions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner:

@Mattches Shouldn’t users who got disconnected from Uphold due to regional restrictions, get a claim button nevertheless?

Yes. Users disconnected from uphold should get a claim button. Right ?
But in my case my browser for disconnected from uphold on June 6th and since then i.e., July and Aug i didn’t get claim button on those browsers which were connected to uphold till June
I should be get a claim button in July and Aug month. Right ?
But I didn’t get it. @Aman_M

1 Like

wow,im really shocked looking abit darker than i thought,coz what this guy is saying is now he cant even get rewards,thats if im reading correctly

Yes sir @Deandada
Im not getting claim button this is the 2nd month. I’ve raised a ticket in July about this issue and got a reply saying to wait for next payout. And now that next payout i.e. aug payout is also past I didn’t get claim button in aug month too.
What should I do ? Im tensed.

It was not about my uphold I’m just held waiting for uphold to come back to India . But It’s about atleast a claim button so that I can be sure that my rewards are with me @Mattches

hey bro im not part of the brave team im just a regular user, I really dont know to be honest maybe you can dm mattches or something,but isnt the one that got disconnected linked to Uphold?coz in that case you shouldnt recieve rewards because the link is not there and if it was active it would go to uphold, thats my guess, so how about trying to earn rewards on your mobile and see if next month the claim button comes up but dont try and verify just a suggestion i dont know if its going to work but hopefully you can see my logic.

oh i saw you were using android my bad sorry about that

Bro it’s not about uphold at all I’ll be held waiting for uphold to comeback.
The problem is : as I am a unverified user with custodian like uphold or Gemini I should get a claim button right ?
But I’m not able to see that claim button for past 2 months i.e., July and this month aug.

sorry about that seems serious,i hope unverified wallets are still able to recieve rewards like they say coz although i had a claim button ,"I got an error saying oops there was a problem brave has an error please try again " and im not the only one so hopefully its good news rather than bad news coz that will be a serious bummer

@Vinnu6268 I think there was a misunderstanding when quickly looking through your Topic, but I’ve reached out to ask for clarification. If you’re not linked to Uphold, then it should go to your browser where it can be claimed as an Unverified Rewards.

That said, there have been others who were in your situation who ended up receiving it to their Uphold anyway, even though they thought it had been disconnected. It just lagged behind one month. So I’m not sure if you’ll end up receiving yours later.

What I would suggest though is the same that anyone should do when they have payment related issues, which is to submit a support ticket that way it can be investigated.

Also, phrasing might help. Just say payment should have arrived but Claim hasn’t appeared. You are Unverified, can they check what happened.

Yes some users getting their rewards into uphold. But in my case my uphold account got closed my uphold saying “we can’t continue to offer you an account” so i don’t have any hope for my uphold account. I just need my earnings as a claim button and i can keep them in my browser as an unverified user so that when uphold continues to offer users of India account I can mail them about my problem and continue to use them as usual.

I just need to get a claim button for what I’ve earned.

Yep, understood. Best way is to click on the link I provided when I mentioned a support ticket in the prior post/comment of mine. Supply the info needed and then the brief description of Unverified and didn’t see Claim, so how can you get the BAT? They will then look through and try to figure it out. Just make sure you keep an eye out in case they request extra information. Also know that there have been a LOT of tickets lately, so don’t expect immediate answers or solutions. Sometimes the investigation and trying to get BAT to people can take as long as several weeks or even months. Then again, sometimes you can get lucky and it’s a quick fix that only takes a matter or hours or days.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.