Claim BAT pls help me

I didn’t get ALL my BAT for the last 3 months @ 3 PCs
and my 4PC still dont show CLAIM BAT reward

@steeven I sent you a DM explaining in detail the problem

I still have the same problem :roll_eyes:

Same here. Are we blocked by brave or something ?

Can give us a closure instead of us asking everytime ?

Hey Sir, check your uphold account , and you’ll find these funds over there. Just click on that wallet verified and a pop-up menu will appear and from there just click on > Go to my uphold account.

Hope this helps you:)
Have a nice day ahead :slightly_smiling_face:

@Pushap i m try helping my uncle theodoroskatsip because speaking only greek
So I checked again uphold account
My uncle have 3 devices using Brave 114days = +3 months

zxxz3

1 Like

As I can see your uncle’s previous month’s earnings (BAT’s) have already been transferred to your Uphold account , now you can either withdraw it from your Uphold account or you can buy any crypto from it. you can even transfer them to any crypto investing app like WazirX or Coinbase.

And talking about the next screenshot, they gonna receive those BATs after June 6 automatically in their Uphold account.

Hope this helped you, still if you’ve an query you can ask :slight_smile:

Hi, having the same problem. I should have gotten my rewards at MAY 5, but i didn’t get anything. How can I fix it?

@Aznog Have you connected and verified your Uphold account?

1 Like

goodmorning @Pushap ,
my uncle have 3 devices → uphold account -->only 2 payments for 05 / 2021 → deposited only from 2 devices and less reword from ’ estimated earnings for this month ’
3 divices … never popup claim , never deposit bat @upload

exactly the same problem i have … @3 pc deposit part of the rewards bat , @4 pc nothing ,no claim , no bat

Hey ! @xok those ***

estimated earning for this month

you’re going to receive those BAT automatically in your uphold account after 6 June.
Plus maybe your uncle installed BRAVE on the 3rd pc like at the starting of May month, so maybe you gonna receive that after June 6.
Just be patient and like check after June 6.

Same in my side, the month of April did not have payout and the click are not counting.

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!