Node.js 7.9.0
OS Architecture x64
OS Platform Linux
OS Release 4.20.7-042007-generic
rev 0125b5f
Update Channel Release
V8 6.8.275.24
Linux Mint 19.2 desktop, system up to date

I am trying to install " Moesif Orign & CORS Changer" extension into Brave.
I have been able to achieve this in Chromium on this computer.

I go to the Google WebStore {https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/moesif-orign-cors-changer/digfbfaphojjndkpccljibejjbppifbc} to attempt to install the extension but there is no blue “Add to Chrome” button on the right near the top (or anywhere else).

Is there a way around this problem?
Is this an issue with Brave on Linux?
Am I the only one? [I did look to see if a similar question had recently been resolved]
& I did read the " How can I add extensions to Brave?" instructions.

Thanks.
PS. The template suggests that I am able to upload a screenshot but there does not appear to be any facility to actually do this!

:exploding_head: wow. It’s because you using a deprecated version of Brave which is no longer supported – Brave (muon) @Henry_H. And has been replaced by the new Brave Browser (brave-core) 1.5.x and higher. And the extension support is works only with the newest version.

You should get the upgrade notification. If you not see it, can you try download the new version using the instructions here

No need to uninstall the current Brave . You can run it in parallel. After you installed the new version, you can import your browser data from prev. Brave.

And recover your Brave Rewards wallet too (if you have any)

cc @Mattches @sriram for additional assistance
Thanks

3 Likes

Thanks VERY much for his advice.
I’m putting my response in now, before following what you have given me as I don’t want to forget while I’m concentrating on other things.

THANKS again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.