Chrome extension to clear history do not work?

----- i mentioned this before but maybe did not put in the right location--------- when chrome extensions (none of them work) to clear history, cache, etc. are installed they do not work. when you click on them they do not clear anything???

@jlhillhouse,
Not entirely sure which one(s) you’ve tried but regardless, latest release (v0.63.48 at the time of writing this) has Clear data on exit function built in:

i understand but a lot of times i do not want to wait for exit. again an example of no help or no attention to the issue that i am presenting to make brave better

What are you trying to accomplish? If you want to clear your cache/cookies, use the Clear browsing data option.
Menu --> History --> Clear Browsing Data

in chrome store there are several items you can choose the place an icon in the task bar that when clicked on clear cache and history. this is what i want to use that is functional

in chrome store there are several items you can choose the place an icon in the task bar that when clicked on clear cache and history. this is what i want to use that is functional

Okay, can you tell m which extensions don’t work as intended?

I know for sure that history autodelete doesn’t work

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.