Choose Activity Pop Up

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Opening a link or website from google search etc. brings up a pop up everytime asking to Confirm Activity.

Tried uninstalling and resinstalling browser. First time opening a link, pop up at bottom of window asked what application to open link with. Selected use Brave “Always”. After this, any time opening link still brings up Confirm Activity pop up

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Engine search > click on link

Expected result:
Choose Activity pop up wil ask what to open link with
Brave Version( check About Brave):
Mobile Device details
S9+
Additional Information:
See attachment

1 Like

Hi there @Anthonyaj please accept my apologies for this issue. Could you please provide me with your Android version?

In the meantime, try switching your search engine to see if that changes anything, to do so, go to settings > search engine

Be waiting for your response.

Hi Kevin, Android version is 10. Changing search engine didn’t stop the popup. The pop up also comes up when I click on download links etc, it seems to be asking what phone app I want to use, rather than just using brave.

1 Like

Please try installing the Beta or Nightly version of Brave to see if the issue persists on those versions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.