Chat support, password saving (Cookies/cache issue)

Description of the issue:
When i’m logged into multiple websites the sessions get timed out and I have to log back in. Simultaneously if i’m on chat support and I click an alternative URL within the same site, the chat session is terminated and I have to start it again. This can be frustrating when you’re in the middle of a convo and a rep asks for account details, or something specific when a page needs to be opened. Depending on the site, you can not always open a new tab. In the instance that you try to open a new tab it requests a login again, the session isn’t saved.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Sessions: Log into a website (click remember me if you must). Close the tab. Open a new tab and go back to that website. You must log back in. Often times the username and password isn’t saved either.
    2.Chat: Login to a website with chat support, Start speaking to support. Try to click on a link that takes you elsewhere, within the dashboard you’re on. Chat will close and create a new session.

Expected result:
Would love for this to be fixed for a more seamless browser experience.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.20.108 Chromium: 88.0.4324.182 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Additional Information:
None

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.