Charts not loading in Brave app on iPhone

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:

How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

Hi
I opened Bybit.com in my Brave app on my iPhone. The trading chart of home page isn’t loading in Brave app whereas the same chat is clearly and swiftly loading in Chrome app.
Kindly say how i can load chart in Brave so that i don’t have to Switch to Chrome. I am a contributing member of Brave ecosystem.

@ajitduhoon,
We’ll need more information from you – like all the information that was requested in the editor – before we can help:

On my end, I’m able to view the site/charts just fine under default settings on iOS. Please provide as much information as possible and I’ll be happy to continue troubleshooting.

Hi
That site wasn’t spring chart and now tensorchqrts.com is also not loading chart. I am attaching a screenshot as well.

Have you tried viewing the site w/Shields down?

Hi
Thanks for replying, kindly tell which shields are to be down?

@ajitduhoon,
Tap the lion icon in the address bar while you’re on the site and start by turning them off entirely (the large toggle at the top of the panel). If you do this and the issue still persists, Shields is not likely the cause of it.

Okay i will check and let you know

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.