“Channel will be transferred from current owner in a short time.”

Another strange thing, if I remove my YouTube channel from the Creators list and refresh the list it pops back up even after clearing my cookies and history.

Since I’m (Very) new to this, how do I do that?

Simply patiently wait for a response from a support team member.

At this point I close to cutting my losses and running. I was denied an Uphold account so I started a Gemini account which cost my a $20 fee from my bank to do a wire transfer as part of Gemini’s verification process only to find out tipping yourself is not allowed. I try to setup my YouTube channel in my Brave creators account and it wont work. I tipped myself 40 BAT to the channel that I’m guessing I’ll never see again because I can’t get the Creators list to take it. I have spent countless hours trying to get my rewards that have (Earned by putting up with adds) amassed over a long period of time. Time spent trying to get an Uphold account and researching brave that I will never get back all over 108 BAT, around $60.

I have never used Brave Rewards myself, doubt I ever will, so I’m pretty much clueless when it comes to any issues regarding Brave Rewards. I would gladly try to assist you in resolving your issues but I absolutely avoid trying to help people with issues I don’t understand because everyone deserves the best support, something I simply can’t provide when it comes to Brave Rewards. Like I wrote above, let a support team member take a look at this thread, they’re the ones who can assist you in the best possible way. Good luck :+1:

2 Likes

@Rethanis It takes longer for support team to answer threads on weekends as Sat-Sun are holidays in US.

Also, if you can, learn about Brave Rewards. You have been a good help !!

1 Like

This is how I feel.

How did you donate to your YouTube channel if you hadn’t linked it to a Creator’s Account?

Can you send a screenshot of this page from the device you donated to your YouTube Account: brave://rewards/
(Send the Screenshot of the Tips Subheading…)

And also, why were you denied an Uphold Account?

Which area do you live in? Maybe your location is the cause of it not letting you create an Uphold Account.

I’m not sure why Uphold denied me. I even had my wife try to set up an account and they denied her as well.

Minnesota in the United States.

Can you try to verify again but with some other Document? Maybe that was the issue.

I don’t have a passport so the only other ID they use is a Drivers Licence. The type of DL doesn’t seen to matter, mine is an enhanced real ID and my wife’s is a normal one, both were tried. My guess is the company is in trouble and not giving out anymore accounts.

OK I figured out my problem. A long time ago, I setup a Creators account under a different email address and had YouTube in the list in that account! … Now I know I’m getting old. Sorry for any problems I have caused and thank you to everyone who tried to help.

Good that you found out the cause.

BTW if you still have your old Creators Account then just log into it and get your BATs withdrawn.

1 Like