Channel will be transferred from current owner in 10 days (2)

• B. Screenshot of original Authy verification - I had not yet set this up for new login - https://imgur.com/delete/SgD1V41bSXj3QMa

• C. A listing of:

• i. OS Manjaro Linux 64-bit KDE v5.20.4
    • ii. Brave Version [
      Version 1.20.35 Chromium: 88.0.4315.5 (Official Build) nightly (64-bit)
  • D. Detailed step-by-step instructions:

• i. I registered in mid-Oct as an approved publisher. I verified my channels including website and have an e-mail sent to my Gmail account confirming the website verification. That has been active as the browser shows verified the whole period.

• ii. Today when trying to login with the e-mail, the site said it would send a login code to my e-mail. I retried twice but no code or message.

• iii. So I went through registration with that e-mail and re-verified all my channels again. When I wanted to set up 2-Factor with Authy, there it showed the same Gmail address I had used to register in Oct.

I can’t understand why I either did not get a login code, or why I could re-register with the same e-mail address…

Please DM the email linked to your account. Thanks!

I have responded in a DM but can now say that I did indeed register with a ProtonMail account, so I was trying to log in with a different mail account, probably why I never received anything at the GMail account. So no error on the Brave side and I’ll close this.

1 Like