Changes to News

I am a big fan of this browser, for sure, and will continue to use it. However the changes to the news feed function have rendered it unusable for me. All of the titles are too small for me to read with my visual impairment, and there is no clear way to change that in the settings, and I do not have the time or visual acuity to go searching for it. So I have disabled it and will no longer be using it. Only posting this here to assist other visually impaired users, since this function is not necessary to my needs, only convenient, and I can find the same content elsewhere. Thank you for your time in reading this.

2 Likes

I also think titles are too small in the new version, but a workaround I found is to zoom the new page to 125% (or whatever you feel comfortable with). It will be saved for other sessions.

2 Likes

I just turned off Brave News in my browser as well. Not only is the new format terrible, I was unable to filter out crap content, like Newsweek and Cosmo, even though I used the ‘hide’ feature next to the crap. After several reloads I just turned it off.