CDD (Customer Due Diligence)

Well I have read the articles referring to this problem, and I may not receive future payments since it has never appeared to me to complete the CDD, it may have already been done a long time ago, but I do not remember completing said form.

But this does not mean that I will stop using the browser, I will continue using it even if I do not receive payments.

PD: In January he did not receive what followed in December…

1 Like

Hi Miguel, I had seeing the same, but the CDD at Uphold never appeared… And what the heck is a CDD I already completed the KYC where the site verifies your data to confirm identity, that should be enough.

I don’t even trust all of these wallet providers tbh, recently did some research on gemini bc they wanted a wire transfer number for bank info (I looked incase I ever wanted to withdraw money from BAT) and after seeing that did a quick search and their reviews are awful, with many claiming they freeze your account after you deposit money. I would do your own due diligence on some of these wallet providers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.