Captcha reload issue (Both with shields up and down)

Link to Github issue:

Do I always have to post on both mediums (Github + Brave Feedback) btw?

I have read about other (re)Captcha issues. But none defining it well and none for this specific captcha.

General info:
I am using a macbook pro. And below is a overview of my brave version:

Brave: 0.18.23
rev: 36ae2ec06efed0057ae16351108bf4d4c10a7ab4
Muon: 4.3.10
libchromiumcontent: 60.0.3112.90
V8: 6.0.286.52
Node.js: 7.9.0
Update Channel: dev
OS Platform: macOS
OS Release: 16.7.0
OS Architecture: x64

Issue:
A certain type of reCaptcha used on the site www.blogabet.com doesn’t work. It never used to work in normal mode. But it used to work whenever I’d put shields down, or just allow the cookies. However, since a few days, it does not work with shields down as well.

I tried them with other broswers to make sure it was Brave related. On both chrome and safari it worked fine.

It uses differnt type of recaptcha’s all with their own specific problem. But basically it end up repeating captcha’s after every completion. And the process of completing captcha’s itself is also significantly slowed down. So there is no way to verify the captcha’s and reach the desired next page. Ocassionally it happens. But most of the times, after even 10 attemtps. It’s still repeating.

Here is a screenshot example:

In this specific ones, the pictures will fade very slowly. And then after you try to verify, even if all the correct pictures are gone. It will simply produce a new recaptcha, instead of loading the next page.

Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: Same problem seems to occur at all browsers now (Safari, Brave and Chrome). So it’s not a Brave problem.

Ideas to fix it are welcome tho!