Captcha not showing up when clicking "Solve" button to resume ads

Hi, nothing! Today I tried this method 2 times, with a gap of 4 hours. I’ve just tested and it’s not working. Thanks

I have the same issue and I don’t understand what’s the abuse on using a browser. Abuse of what? some websites? ads? If it’s the latter, there’s no sense, because Brave has reduced the number of ads. I just receive ads by the night.

Not working here, none of the solutions =_=

Post some info to understand what exactly is happening.

Screen record/ screenshot it.

I was able to get the captcha to appear slide the circle over the other circle on the line bar. Says that rewards were unpaused.

However have not received a single ad for 2 days now. I am in Canada and have verified that there are ad campaigns active in my region. Is there something wrong or is it just me???

1 Like

Before clicking on the solve option, open brave://rewards/ . Then slightly move the captcha to click on the BAT Purple triangle besides the URL bar (if you are able to click on the BAT triangle directly, then no need of moving the pop-up, just click on solve). Later on, click on the solve button. A captcha will appear immediately below the BAT triangle (from the triangle), where you need to move a circle in its position.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.